Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Vitamins for Hair Growth

The hair Vitamins I recommend you to use if you want longer fuller hair is "Hairfinity". I have used these vitamins once last year and I noticed a great amount of growth in only 2 WEEKS! Real talk! And in a month I saw even more growth. I also noticed I had more energy. I stopped using hairfinity after a month because I thought I could find something cheaper at walmart that would give me the same results. Plus I didn't want to wait for shipping of the vitamins to my house ( you can only order these vitamins online). So I went and bought all the vitamins that were in the hairfinity muti vitamins separately at walmart. I spent a lot of money and didn't get the same results at all! So I started using Haifinity again and I'm seeing great growth! Its also helping with my skin and nails!

        



 Hairfnity vitamins claim to help hair grow up to 200%  faster and longer. That's twice as fast and longer than your hair will grow without using these vitamins. This will cause your hair to grow at least an inch a month. BUT if your hair is damaged while taking these vitamins you will not see the growth because your ends will be breaking off. SO I suggest if you purchase these vitmains give yourself a good trim if needed, lay back on heat styling, keep your hair in a protective style ( styles that hide and protect your ends, buns, braids, etc.) and wash and deep condition your hair regularly! Take care of your hair don't think that the vitamins will do it all. If you do these things you will see growth in no time! Here are some before and after pics on the Hairfinity website.





         These vitamins work. Just a warning of side affects that I personally have noticed! Fuller breast ( that's a plus lol) and Bright when I say bright I mean BRIGHT yellow urine. That is because these vitamins have a large dosage of b-vitamins and your body get rids of some vitamins you don't need its natural and normal. other than that, I haven't notice any bad side affects.


Here are the vitamins in Hairfinity:




Most these vitamins are normal in a multi-vitamin. What make Hairfinity different besides the high dosage? Hairfinity contain MSM. Here is what Haifinity.com has to say about MSM for hair growth.

(Your hair grows in three cycles: Growing, Resting, and Shedding. Each and every hair on your head (even body) is in one of these phases at all times. However, you may not notice significant shedding, because you have many other hairs in the other two phases at the same time.

So how will MSM make your hair grow longer? If your “Growing” phase lasts two years, and your hair normally grows one half inch per month, your hair will only grow 12 inches before entering the resting and shedding phases. (24 months times ½ inch per month).

On the other hand, if your “Growing” phase lasts 3 years, then it will grow 18 inches. (36 months times ½ inch per month).

Since your growth phase is genetically determined, there is no way this will change unless you use a supplement containing MSM. MSM is known to naturally increase the length of your hair’s growing phase.)


MSM is a natural Sulphur. It is not a magic potion that is synthetic. It is All natural and has many other benefits for the body besides hair. But in this case, we are talking about hair! If you are interested in the hairfinity vitamins go to the website hairfinity.com. and order one bottle for $30 I promise if your hair is not damaged you will see results in only 2 weeks! if your still not sure check out the website and do some research of your own. Also check out some youtube clips below.



Lolita's One Month Update using Haifinity http://youtu.be/sEbCzhCD-_0


Lolita's 7th month Update.http://youtu.be/WQAux7sgRe8



Some Celebs that use Hairfinity:  Jennifer Love Hewitt




And Sharon Leal from "Dream Girls" & "Why Did I Get Married" 1 &2



5 comments:

  1. I'm starting today so excited, been watching for a while now I'm ready

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair,infinity doesn't work for everyone it didn't work for,me I tried it twice still no results waste of money and I drunk cases,of water

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be,fooled most theses hair infinity ladies,already have long hair,pass,there necks so it appears longer but for super short I done everything condition satin cap tons,of water nothing my hair still short

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried Hairfinity so far for two months. I noticed my breast got fuller. I'm pretty active in the gym and noticed shrinkage from time to time. It's been different lately with them. I have new growth and i'm transitioning to natural but haven't cut my relaxed hair. I want to reorder some H.I. but like you said in the article it's expensive and the shipping is so slow. I'm comparing other vitamins from walmart and their not totally matching up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Garcinia Cambogia Singapore

    ReplyDelete