Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Favorite Hair Conditoners & Deep Conditioners

My first FAVORITE conditioner is Tresemme Vitamin E Moisture Rich Conditioner. This conditioner is salon quality. Very light weight but it is enough to penetrate through thick hair. It smell lovely and is only $3.28 at Walmart for a large bottle. I always use this conditioner after using my Nu-Gro shampoo, and also for my co washes. Dont know what CO-WASH means, look for my hair journey terms post!



My second favorite conditioner is a deep conditioner. It is very popular in the African American hair culture. It is the Organic Root Stimulator Deep Replenishing Conditioner. This Deep Conditioner will work magic on your hair I promise. I have never heard or seen a bad review on this particular product! This deep conditioner is a light protein conditioner. Since it is a condtioner with light protein and not just a protein treatment alone  it is safe to use on your hair on a regular bases. This conditioner smells like oranges its so nice and silky and has A LOT OF SLIP! Making it easier to detangle the hair when the hair is wet. This product is around  $6 dollars at Walmart for the bottle. If you do not want to buy the bottle, try the ORS Replenshing PAK its the same deep conditoner just in a packet and its only $1-$2. Make sure to follow directions on the back to get a good deep condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment