Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Skin Care

A lot of people comment on my skin and say how nice it its. I think its ok, it could always be better lol. Here are the items I use Morning and night.



I Start off with a cleanser: Ultra Glow Black Soap. This soap helps to control acne and is a natural exfoliate. I also use black soap for my body as well and I have seen a new glow in my skin. You can find this product at Walmart by the black hair care products, it is about $3.






Then I tone my face, using L'Oreals HydraFresh Toner. It is aways important to tone the face after cleaning it because it balances out the skin's pH levels, removes dirt, oil, and make up left behind, and shrinks pores. I enjoy the toner because it is alcohol free and does not dry my skin. I purchased this item at Walmart it is about $6.









Finally I moisturize. I don't use a regular "face" lotion a lot of those are on the pricey side and I'm doing everything I can to save money. So I use the Equate (Walmart brand) daily moisturizing oatmeal lotion. It's compared to Aveeno's oatmeal lotion. It has the same ingredients, is less than half the price and you get more product. I bought this at Walmart for about $4.

No comments:

Post a Comment